This page has moved to a new address.

Day 304

3/9/08

Day 304

Today was like that book title "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day." I was trying to find some sort of silver lining just now while I was brushing my teeth and then it came to me. Today we were at Sam's Club in the middle of the day and it was crowded you could barely get through the aisles. Every single line was a mile long. I told my husband that I would stay with the cart while he took the boys for samples. I stood waiting for about 5 minutes when this lady came up to me and said she could check me out in the photo department! That was pretty cool.

After we got home my son was in the backyard playing. He brought me a flower. :)

And there you have it, two things that I found to be positive in my day.

Labels: