This page has moved to a new address.

Life Is Like A Box of Chocolates - Day 20

12/27/08

Life Is Like A Box of Chocolates - Day 20

Check out our dog. She's clearly resting her head on the baby's bottom. How cute is that? Today I found some weird patches of thinning hair. It's hard to tell since I look like a lion when my hair is down but I know it's there. It's the cherry on top of a fabulous year. I'm aging, it happens to the best of us.
Last night I caught I Know Who Killed Me. What a horrible movie! It's not even worthy of a review. GAK! Don't waist your time or money on that one. I also caught Forest Gump and I can't help but watch it every single time it's on. It's one of my favorites. What an extraordinary life! Some times I wouldn't mind putting on a new pair of running shoes and going for a long run myself. It's been raining here a lot. I look around and see the same set of tasks awaiting me as any other day: dishes, laundry, accounting, filing and changing more diapers. I need a more exciting set of tasks.

post signature

Labels: