This page has moved to a new address.

Bright Stars Teethers

9/10/07

Bright Stars Teethers

It's Mr. Waddles! My daughter bought the duck for my baby shower. Our big guy loves that duck. He chews on the duck and sleeps with the duck. Occasionally, he even throws the duck from his crib. Mr. Waddles has been through a lot in a year. Recently while shopping for a friends baby shower I came across these teether pals at Target. I purchased one for my friends new baby and another for mine. Rae, the bunny, was my choice and he's being played with right now! Welcome to the family Rae.
Babies need a lot of things, care, love, toys, cribs, strollers, car seats, baby costumes. That’s right, little babies need Tom Arma costumes that will make them the cutest kid at their first Halloween or costume party. There are so many absolutely adorable costumes for babies available for your children. Take a look around and I’m sure you will find something that perfectly suits your babies beautiful personality.

Labels: