This page has moved to a new address.

Day 284

3/30/08

Day 284

What a great day! The game closet is cleaned out and there is a lock on the door now! The shed is cleaned out and ready to be torn down. Today was just a great day to watch movies. I didn't get to see them but all my favorites were coming on one right after another.

Never Been Kissed
50 First Dates
The Wedding Singer
How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days

If those movies don't put you in a better mood I don't know what will. I'm really happy to see all these Fierce kiddos entering the contest. They are all so cute! It's going to be hard so take pity on me and help me decide the winner. There is a poll with all their names on the right hand side at the top! I'm adding more as I get them.

I'm showing by the way. There is a bump! It's pretty scary because it's only the beginning. I'm going to look like J. Lo but I'm not having twins. No, I'm not exaggerating either.

I'm ready for Monday! Woo Hoo bring it on.

Labels: