This page has moved to a new address.

Thursday Thirteen #23 - The Many Roles of Me

4/2/08

Thursday Thirteen #23 - The Many Roles of Me

I don't know if this will fill up a full 13 but let's see. I have always felt a lot older than I really am. You won't see me in very many photographs. I'm usually the one behind the camera. I started getting gray hair around 23? I think this might have something to do with it.

1.) Teenager and pregnant.
2.) Married teenager with new baby #1 and in high school.
3.) Divorced young adult with toddler working menial jobs to survive.
4.) Single with young child with better job going to college part-time.
5.) Newly remarried not working, going to school full-time for Associates degree, without young child and now a step-mom but still no children in the house.
6.) Married not working, going to school full-time for Bachelors degree with new baby #2.
7.) Married not working, going to school full-time for Masters degree with preteen back home and baby.
8.) Married not working, still in school but now the teenage step-daughter has moved in too.
9.) Married not working, still in school and teenage step-daughter has moved back out.
10.) Married not working, just graduated with Masters and pregnant again with baby #3.
11.) Married working full-time for one company in my house, my teenager graduated and moved out leaving us with a 1st grader and a toddler in the house.
12.) Married working full-time for two companies in my house, started a new business.
13.) Married working full-time back to one company in my house, running my business and pregnant again with baby #4.

Yes, this is pretty much the recipe for I'm tired and worn out. No wonder I feel so much older than I really am.

Labels: