This page has moved to a new address.

Anemic - Day 220

6/3/08

Anemic - Day 220

The test results came back fine but I'm anemic. It's not completely a shock since I've always had this issue. I was taking iron pills but I stopped because my Dr. gave me other vitamins and told me to stop taking the iron pills. The only problem is I forgot to take the vitamins. My dh reassures me that I'm only like this when I'm pregnant and I believe him. I'm not this much of a scatter brain and I don't normally forget to do things like take vitamins, pay bills, make bank deposits, mark dates on the calendar and the list goes on. The anemia would explain my seriously low level of energy. Now is not the time to have low energy! My boys will quickly take over the house if I don't get it together soon. Wish me luck because I'm going to need it.

Labels: