This page has moved to a new address.

Where Do I Begin?

1/17/09

Where Do I Begin?

It's a usual Saturday and the sun is shining and the weather is nice. My son is racing his car in the derby race at cub scouts. He's accompanied by my dh of course and here I sit with the two little ones. My house looks like a tornado hit it. There is the usual dishes to do, laundry, mounds of paper, etc.... blah blah blah

I don't want to touch any of it!

Yesterday a man came by and asked if he could power wash my house. He said he was a laid off plant worker and looking to make extra money. My house had some green around and it and some mildew looking spots in the bricks. I said go for it! I'm so glad that I did. He was not only the house but the drive way, porch, walkway, sidewalk, mailbox and the curb. I didn't tell my dh because I wanted to see if he would notice. He hasn't. Oh well - I can see the difference. It's an entirely different color for goodness sake. So here's to the power washers! Those things ROCK.

post signature

Labels: