This page has moved to a new address.

Does Your Family Know How To Walk Together?

2/15/09

Does Your Family Know How To Walk Together?

It may seem like an odd question but I began wondering about this today. After we made it through Valentine's Day and 2 days of cleaning we were SICK of being in the house. Of course the rain didn't help much but my hubby and I were bound and determined to leave the house. We took a trip downtown with the kids to walk around and look at the buildings. It was nearly a nightmare! I had images of a scene from John & Kate plus 8 where all the kids are linked together. That's a good idea I thought. Downtown has crosswalks and busy streets and you really have to pay attention. Our kids were walking around like they were on a hiking trail or something. It was not relaxing and pretty scary. We left and opted for the Museum of Natural Science. A lot has changed since I was there last. The place was packed with people. It was a bit scary because our boys would run from one exhibit to another and we had to make sure we all stayed together. Then we had our stroller so we were hopping on and off the elevators. My guess is that if we got out more maybe they would begin to understand how to walk together as a family. Am I crazy or what?

post signature

Labels: