This page has moved to a new address.

Up - A Movie Review

6/6/09

Up - A Movie Review

photo courtesy of blogcdn.com

If you haven't seen Up go get your ticket now! It's babysitter worthy. We usually ask my mom to babysit so we can take the other kids. Up is worth waiting in line, it's worth the cost of a movie ticket. If you don't have kids who cares, go see it any way. Pixar did NOT disappoint and I think this may very well be my favorite one yet. I loved all the characters and the multiple story lines and all the twists and turns. I can't say enough good things about this film. Normally I would say wait to rent on dvd but this film should be seen in a theater. Click on any of the links to see the trailer. You can bet that we are going to buy the dvd when it becomes available. I'm giving it two thumbs up and my two big toes too! It's a bit of a tear jerker with lots of laughs, get ready to be amazed.


post signature

Labels: ,