This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - On My Way Back

3/26/12

#Mamavation Monday - On My Way Back

Mamavation
I have the ok finally to try running a mile. I haven't tried it yet because my feet have been burning. I don't want to make them worse BUT I did get to do a much heavier work out. I'm not cleared for lifting over head yet. What did I do today? Pull ups with a band, row machine, ghd back extensions, dead lifts, back squats with a bar and I haven't done any of that in FOUR long months. I got my butt handed to me. I felt like a newbie all over again. There was nothing but liquid awesome going on today. Last week doesn't matter. I am on too much of a high today. I'm super excited. I felt some tenderness when I got home so I immediately put myself on ice. I'm ok with that. I'm on my way back and that's all that matters to me.

Still working on: Operation: Humpty Dumpty

Eating out: Zios, Chick-fil-a, Five Guys Burgers, Hotel buffet, Rodeo food - GAK!!!!!
Perry's Steakhouse

My Work Outs this past week-
3/19 Monday - Crossfit still modified
3/20 Tuesday - Injured
3/21 Wednesday - Crossfit Super modified work out
3/22 Thursday - Injured
3/23 Friday -Crossfit Modified
3/24 Saturday - Injured
3/25 Sunday -Injured


Scale Reading- It's the same. Boo! Although the only thing that was on the menu yesterday was cake. I could have said no but why? lol ugh....

Stress Level - I don't know any more.

The UP side- Today was a great day for working out! 


Injury prevention is important!
Be a good role model.







Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 172 - 160 = 12 pound loss
    • February 165 - 161 = 4 pound loss
    • March 166
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December

 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,