This page has moved to a new address.

Day 11 of Thanks

11/11/07

Day 11 of Thanks

Yes, I'm thankful for Blue Bell, the best ice cream in the country. Of course their marketing isn't working on me! lol - Seriously, I love this ice cream. My favorite flavor is Cherry Vanilla. Those bits of maraschino cherries are fantastic. That particular flavor is attached to some wonderful memories of my grandfather. He passed away in '97 due to colon cancer. When I visited my grandparents he would take me for a drive and we would always get some ice cream. I used to eat cherries out of the jar. One time during my visit my grandfather brought home Cherry Vanilla Blue Bell ice cream. I was in heaven! And there you have it great taste with great memories and today that is what I'm thankful for. If you are lucky enough to visit Brenham, TX go take the tour!

Labels: