This page has moved to a new address.

Day 12 of Thanks

11/12/07

Day 12 of Thanks

Today I am thankful for my dh. It's not that I'm not thankful for him everyday but he's out of town so I really can feel his absence. There is no one to relieve me from the boys. I'm very limited in adult conversation. I have no one to sleep with and I just don't seem to sleep when he is gone. I find myself staying awake and watching the tube or working on my computer until I reach pure exhaustion and then I can sleep. It freaks me out a bit when he goes out of town for work. You would think I would be use to it by now. I always worry that the plane will land safely there and then coming home. The children miss him like crazy. He walks in the door and always gets the hero's welcome! I'm sure he misses us too and those hotels and planes can't really be all that great. Tomorrow he will be home and we will catch up. He will get his hero's welcome and we will both be able to get some sleep.

Labels: