This page has moved to a new address.

And Then There Was Sports Illustrated

2/17/08

And Then There Was Sports Illustrated

We (the whole family) are at the grocery store today standing in the check out line when I catch my 7 year old staring at a copy of Sports Illustrated. The display had part of the issues with the back cover and the other half with the front cover. I was floored! I wanted to cover his eyes or nudge him or something. I didn't because I was just frozen. I look over at my dh who is standing on the other side of the basket and he is just smiling. He says to me, "Get Ready Mom!" What????? Noooooooooooooooooooooooo My baby boy, he's only 7! My dh says, "It's only 3 more years until puberty." Seriously? Where did the time go? Say it isn't so! Doesn't he know that I'm not ready? Isn't there something I can do? LOL - No. This was truly a disturbing part of my day. Girls in bikinis hugging a beer! That was the back cover. Seriously? Thanks, Sport Illustrated. Here is a link so you can see the cover. Warning! LOL - Make sure there aren't any little kids around.

Labels: