This page has moved to a new address.

Wonder Woman - Day 239

5/15/08

Wonder Woman - Day 239

Today I am super thankful for the lovely twins at 5M4M. I spoke with them and they told me how to block those pesky spam bots! Woo Hoo! I'm feeling like Wonder Woman now. Take that you blasted spammers! In case any of you are having the same issue allow me to provide you with the magic! If you have Cpanel -
Log In
Look for IP Deny Manager
Cut and paste those IP addresses or urls in and click Add
You have now created your own BLACK LIST!!!

I feel so much better now. My blog doesn't get the spam here at Blogger it's my WordPress blog that is connected to my company site. You would not believe some of the stuff that I get. Lucky for me it is set to Moderate Comments! But now with this new system it's going to be less of a headache. I'm all for it.

Labels: ,