This page has moved to a new address.

Alien - Day 218

6/5/08

Alien - Day 218

Yesterday was so bad! She would not settle down at all. She moved, fluttered, kicked and punched for a good part of the day. Is it possible that it came from my own agitation? I'm not sure but she's never been so active in a 24 hour period. It was like watching Aliens! My stomach that has become this big round dome was just creeping me out. You could see all the pushing and moving. Babies are just mind blowing!

I feel pretty Alien today myself. There's nothing like having the rug pulled out from under you when you least expect it. I think one of the least things that moms like is being compared to other mothers. I would think that a child would find that just as irritating if they were compared to other kids by their own parents. I'm beginning to think that the terrible 2's return at 18. At least that is the evidence that I have seen first hand. Warning: There is a boomerang effect!

Labels: