This page has moved to a new address.

HOT! - Day 219

6/4/08

HOT! - Day 219

He wanted me to go to his after school party so I went. I put my Super Star in the stroller and walked to the school. I was swollen like a balloon by the time I got inside the nice cool air conditioned school. Then we spent half an hour outside in the heat. I thought I was going to be sick! But I sucked it up until it was over. He was happy so I was happy! Then we made the long walk home. I was cramping the entire way home. I even had to stop a couple of times. The heat just made me ill. It's three hours later and I still feel super sick to my stomach. It could be the heat or it could be the latest drama that I have had to endure in the last 24 hours. I try very hard to stay away from stress but there seem to be people that refuse to respect my efforts. I'm a firm believer in KARMA.

Labels: