This page has moved to a new address.

Music Monday

7/14/08

Music Monday

Mondays are great to create my weekly play lists. I find that it's a fun way for me to start my work week. If I can put together music that moves me then I can focus more on getting my work done.

With that said and the recent investigation of the clubs these days it reminded me of the days when I use to go to dance clubs. I haven't seen the inside of one since my bachlorette party in '98. Good times! You couldn't get me off the dance floor until the club was closed. I use to go with my older brothers and that was a hoot too. The clubs just don't really fit into family life but the music certainly lives on. I have tons of club music in my little library. I put together a few of the songs that I use to hear. Enjoy!

Labels: