This page has moved to a new address.

7 Random Facts About Me

8/15/08

7 Random Facts About Me

Tagged again!
I was tagged by the lovely Lilith!


The rules:

* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



So here's mine...

1- My Masters degree still sits in the envelope it came in because I haven't bought a frame. That bothers me when I think about it.

2- I'm ready not to have any more babies after this one. Baby #4.

3- I'm not shy about throwing my two cents in on just about anything.

4- I love to host giveaways! It's like playing Santa Claus all year round.

5- I've been blogging nearly a year and finally received an award from a buddy on Twitter. She took pitty on me. ;)

6- I make some mean enchiladas, lasagna and spaghetti.

7- I have spurts of baking episodes. The family loves it but my waist line not so much.

My seven that I'm linking this to.

Sheila
Margie
Mama Saga
Colleen
Lois
Laura
Amanda

Labels: