This page has moved to a new address.

Twitter Withdraw - Day 130

9/6/08

Twitter Withdraw - Day 130

Dear Twitter,
I missed you today. I woke up this morning and refrained from turning you on. I'm sorry but I've neglected my home and motherly duties long enough. I have to refocus and as much as I like you and all my mommy friends I had to take a break. Don't worry, I will be back. I had to update my other social networks that I have been ignoring. Don't get jealous! You're still my favorite. You just happen to suck up a lot of my time. If I have you tweeting in the background using your handy Tweet Deck I'll never get anything finished. I almost turned you on a couple of times today but I was distracted by having to grocery shop and make bottles and change diapers. I think I may have outgrown my computer and my keyboard. They just don't seem to be keeping up with my mad twittering skills. I think we might have to start scheduling Tweet dates or something. I have to manage my time. I know, I get all the latest updates from you and your tiny urls but I'm going to have to take some time off. You have lots of Twitters to keep you company until I get back. I'll be using you soon. I just have to figure out the best way to fit you in my day. I dedicate today's song of the day to you - Changes by David Bowie.

Sincerely yours,

PMKU

Labels: , ,