This page has moved to a new address.

Say - Day 132

9/4/08

Say - Day 132

Congratulations MommyJenna on your new bundle of joy! She's a Happy Panda for sure. MommyJenna is a twitter buddy and she and I were pregnant at the same time. It was comforting to have someone else going through it too. I've been a busy bee as usual. With a new baby up at all hours of the night the only thing I seem to be getting done is anything pertaining to my computer. I have to have some way to stay awake. My big accomplishment for today are the right hand buttons at the top so you can connect with me and my contact form located in the contact tab up at the top! Those may not look like much but you would be surprised at all the coding involved. I have one last thing to tweak and I promise I will be done with any changes for a while. I'm thankful to get something accomplished here in my world.

Song of the day - Say by John Mayer

Labels: