This page has moved to a new address.

Potty Training 101 - Day 4

9/3/08

Potty Training 101 - Day 4

This morning we took off the diaper and let him go commando. I'm glad his potty is portable. He sat it next to me here at my desk. He played with the chair and took it apart and put it back together and then it happened. He sat on it and peed! Oh yes! We did the happy dance and m&m's were distributed with much joy! My hubby had come home from an early morning appointment and we celebrated again.

Next he snuck off into our bedroom and pooped on the floor and then proceeded to paint our white comforter with it and my husbands robe. Ewwwwwwwwww! Clean up floor check, put everything in wash with Clorox bleach check, put him in the shower and scrub him check! (I was feeding the baby while he did this.)

Later he poops again right next to me and then proceeds to put my make-up brushes in it! Make-up brushes in trash check, clean floor check, put him in the shower and scrub him again check! (I was feeding the baby while he did this.)

Next he snuck off into our bedroom and pooped on the floor and then proceeded to paint our bath towels with it. Ewwwwwwwwww! Clean up floor check, put everything in wash check, put him in the shower and scrub him again check! (I was feeding the baby while he did this.) Are you seeing a pattern?

This time I lock the bedroom door! And there you have it folks, day 4 of potty training. Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a small victory though he did it once and I'm thankful for that.

Labels: