This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Toot Meme - #7 - Day 134

9/2/08

Tuesday Toot Meme - #7 - Day 134


Holy cow batman I've been busy this week. Ready for my run down? Here we go! I've made more of an effort to Stumble and Digg others articles. I've updated my blog! Notice any changes? Probably not if you don't visit often. I've added those RSS email and feed button on the top right corner and the Technorati button. I created a new badge for my blog. It's in the left side bar. I've also created an award badge but I'm not sure if people will like it or not. I think it's funny but then again I have a wacky sense of humor. I did organize all my kitchen drawers and that was a great feeling. I almost have tabs added to my blog but I have to figure out centering issues. OK - I'm exhausted. Wish me luck this week. I'm going to need it.

Labels: ,