This page has moved to a new address.

Waitress - A Movie Review

8/31/08

Waitress - A Movie Review

Waitress has a 3.5 star rating on Netflix. I'm not a huge fan of Keri Russell but I wanted to see what this film was about. Some things are better left alone, like this horrid film. There are so many things wrong with this story line I'm not sure where to begin. Let's see...#1-Having an affair with your OBGYN while your pregnant, Ewwwww! Forget that they are both married. I could be biased since I just had a baby but I'm thinking, NO. #2-Keri Russell playing this meek character to this idiot of a husband. He did a great job of acting like a complete jerk! That was tough to sit through until she finally has the baby. I won't ruin it for you if you haven't seen this film but if you can make it to the hospital that one scene makes sitting through this movie bareable. Andy Griffith was my favorite character in this film. Maybe it's because he reminded me of my grandfather. It's suppose to take place in the "deep south." PLEASE! Talk about stereotyping. Try again Keri because this film was not working for me.

Rated PG-13 For sexual content, language and thematic elements
PARENTS: Depends on your kid and your family. for 14+ (more)
Length: 104 minutes
Director: Adrienne Shelly
Cast:
Keri Russell

Nathan Fillion

Cheryl Hines

Jeremy Sisto

Andy Griffith

Adrienne Shelly

Eddie Jemison

Lew Temple

Darby Stanchfield

Movie info by Netflix.

Labels: