This page has moved to a new address.

What Happens In Vegas: A Movie Review

9/6/08

What Happens In Vegas: A Movie Review

Ashton, I just can't see you in any other character than Michael Kelso in That 70's Show! I'm sorry, I just can't. Although your last movie what happens in Vegas was pretty funny! Maybe it was the way that you and Cameron Diaz tortured each other just to prove a point and make yourselves some money. I really like the cameo by Queen Latifa or should I call it a very small role. Either way these two had me cracking up most of the time. There were a few parts that were a bit on the cheesy side. I would have to agree with the 3.5 stars that this movie is getting from previous Netflix viewers. It's not one of those you would want to go see at the theatre. I definantly wouldn't own it either but that's just me. It's a little too predictable. Do guys really go searching for the girl? I don't think so, I think they just leave them alone. lol - The beach seen was too unrealistic. Go ahead and watch this one for a good giggle.

Details - provided by Netflix
Rated PG-13 For some sexual and crude content, and language,including a drug reference.
PARENTS: Depends on your kid and your family. for 14+ (more)
Length: 101 minutes
Director:Tom Vaughan
Cast:
Cameron Diaz

Ashton Kutcher

Queen Latifah

Lake Bell

Krysten Ritter

Zach Galifianakis

Dennis Farina

Rob Corddry

Michelle Krusiec

Dennis Miller

Labels: