This page has moved to a new address.

Outback Steakhouse - On The House!

12/29/08

Outback Steakhouse - On The House!

We LOVE the Outback Steakhouse restaurant but tonight's experience was the worst! My dh and I received a couple of gift cards to Outback Steakhouse for Christmas. We rarely get to eat out because it's expensive, it has to be the right time of day and it's hard with all the kids. Tonight though we were going to hit the dinner hour at 6pm and go for it. We arrived and sat at the table for 10 minutes before the waiter came. We went ahead and ordered and the waiter came back with mine and dh's drinks but not milk for our boys (Mistake #1). Our boy ordered some fries with his meal. The assistant manager came to the table and told us there was something wrong with the fryer no fries. Fine no big deal just order something else and when she passed by again we asked her to bring our kids milk (Mistake #2). Thirty minutes passed and there isn't any salads. Finally someone else delivers the meal. We are wondering where the salads are and why weren't they served? (Mistake #3) My dh and I don't complain or give waiters a hard time but this was NOT cool at all. The manager comes to the table we talk for a while about these issues and he wants to make it right. I don't know what happened to be honest. It was just one thing after another. The manager Zack gave us our meal for free and we got to keep our gift cards. For me to have a nice dining experience, please take care of the kids needs! I take care of them all day please just bring the extra napkins get the drinks and their food so I can have a peaceful meal. Seriously! I always tip extra if the server does that! ;)

We will be back again but I don't think it will be any time soon.



post signature

Labels: