This page has moved to a new address.

Time For Me To Fly - Day 47

12/1/08

Time For Me To Fly - Day 47

Megan Possie
Megan Possie - Well Hello Megan! Thanks for joining me here in my little corner of the internet. What a crazy day it has been. We made it through our first Cyber Monday over there at that super cool store I own and the beginning of our latest cyber baby shower.
I'm pretty tired right now so look around there are links every where. I mailed out my Christmas cards for my business contacts. That was fun!

Side note - pick up a pen every now and then. My handwriting is scary now. I type more than I write so it's kind of scary.

I'm ready for a break. I've got one or two major projects left on my plate and then I need to rest. I'm in too many directions and none of them are showing me the results I would like.

Example: I'm doing the 30 day oatmeal challenge with Workout Mommy but I don't know what it's suppose to do other than...make me poop! There I typed it, it's out there. rofl!

I'm outta here on that note. Sleep is calling for me.

post signature

Labels: