This page has moved to a new address.

Bride Wars Movie Review

1/18/09

Bride Wars Movie Review

Miranda & Thao thanks for following along! Today my Mom, Gram and I saw Bride Wars. This was such a fun movie. As you can see by the image I used, these two characters took their sabotage pretty far. This movie is about two childhood friends who have great dreams of getting married in June at The Plaza. A scheduling error has them booked on the same date and neither of them is willing to change their date. We got some good laughs out of this film. Anna Hatheway always seems to be suprising in her roles. Wait till you see the bachlorette party scene! It's a RIOT. Kate Hudson did a great job as well but I can't say that she shocked me. Should you rush out to the theatre? Nah, I think you could wait until it comes out on NetFlix.
What was fun about this film is it reminded me of my childhood friend. We have been friends for nearly 32 years. WOW! I'm so lucky to be able to say that. Thank goodness we didn't have any grand dreams of getting married in the same place but we did get married about 3 months apart. That was a lot of fun. There was a lot of young love in the air during that time. lol - ah good times.


post signature

Labels: