This page has moved to a new address.

Meltdown City

3/8/09

Meltdown City

Was it in the air today or what? The toddler and the baby were not happy at church today. We've been trying out a new church and we did the sanctuary nursery dance this morning.

They were not happy and our toddler wanted us to stay and play with him. I hope this gets better next Sunday. We were on top of things this morning until I realized that we were in fact an hour behind!

We took off to Pappasitos for lunch by the zoo. What were we thinking? The rodeo is going on and it was a traffic nightmare. We made it to the zoo which was packed! Today was just full of one obstacle after another. I'm so tired now! But wait, my buddy called and I get to go to the track again! Sweet, maybe we can sneak in some tennis. Doing my happy dance!

post signature

Labels: