This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Toot Meme #35

3/24/09

Tuesday Toot Meme #35


I accomplished a lot this week with the prize listings for the Ultimate Blog Party and organized my inboxes too! What I really need to Toot my horn about is that I know in my heart of hearts that I'm a good mother. Today, I can't do that. I believe that no matter how hard we try our children's decisions are a reflection of their upbringing. I've been just made aware that my eldest is making a choice I can't possibly support. It's hard not to feel like a failure. I can't wrap my brain around it all. The scientist in me wants to find out what I did so I don't do it again. I don't want it repeated. My belief tells me it's karma, I must have done something really bad to my mom (and I did) so I'm still paying for it. The mother's intuition in me screams BAD IDEA!!!! Tell her she is forbidden. But she's an adult and I can do nothing, so I how can I even Toot a horn today?


post signature

Labels: