This page has moved to a new address.

Whoo Hoo - It's a Party!

3/27/09

Whoo Hoo - It's a Party!

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

This is a sticky post for the party scroll down to read more of my madness.
Welcome bloggy friends! It's me again but on a more personal level. This is my home away from home. I'm so glad that you are taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm a daily poster and that is often therapeutic for me. I write reviews and host contests and I love photography and music. I'm a huge fan of blip.fm. If you follow me on Twitter then you might have seen my blips. I've made a lot of great friends online, maybe you know some of them?

I wear tons of hats but it fits my personality! I'm always trying to get into better shape but struggle with those junk food rewards late at night after the kids have gone to bed. I'm a mother to many and I love them all. They keep me so busy but I like to pass on my knowledge and favorite sites here at Mom Faves. I belong to a lot of social nings and other places. I'm always adding items of my dreams to my wish list at Wishpot.

Hope you all have fun blog hopping my prize offer is #18! Since I'm the coordinator I don't get to win a prize from the main site but boy would there be many on my list if I could win one.
Here are a few of my Peeps!



post signature

Labels: , ,