This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Father's Day

6/21/09

Happy Father's Day

What a busy day for a Father's Day! There wasn't a whole lot of time to relax here today. My toddler picked out a Star Trek cake. I don't have a photo of it because we took it to my Mom's house to eat and have lunch. Then we were off to one of the many YMCAs to enjoy the water park. We went totally homemade this year!

These are some of his hidden gifts here. We wrapped them up with copy paper. How resourceful is that? I also hid his grand plate of cheese and crackers with a towel.
Our son made all the name tags or mini Father's Day cards.
The baby was asleep which is why she is not pictured here. This is the guys all playing with Dad's new toys. He got more Star Wars figures and a Lego. It's always funny when I can't tell his toys apart from the kids toys.


post signature

Labels: