This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 9

6/16/09

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 9



This weeks results is a big nada! The scale didn't move so I guess that's ok but it's not progress. I have to cut myself slack because of being so sick for 2 weeks. Then again it is my nature to believe that I should be doing more than I am. I did make it to the YMCA today and I did my first round of circuit weight training and it felt great. By the time I left I felt like a power house. Also, I found my food journal a few days ago so I can get back to it. I know I was eating like crap. It was my birthday week for goodness sake. My mother left me a birthday cheesecake in my fridge and you know I had to have a piece. It's ok because everything is starting to get back on track and I'm feeling better. Every day is a choice and as long as I'm working up a sweat of some sort I know there will be progress.

I caught a makeover show on Oprah yesterday. Who doesn't love a makeover show? I was so dazzled by what I saw. One woman had an old photo of herself hanging on her fridge of what she use to look like. I can so relate to that. I just need to find my mojo if you will. After having 4 children I'm never going to look the same again. I just have to figure out where I am right now. Easier said than done but I'm working on it.

If you really want to know what I ate this week you can click here.

post signature

Labels: