This page has moved to a new address.

He's Just Not That Into You

6/15/09

He's Just Not That Into You

photo courtesy of flicks.stanford.edu

Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore and Scarlett Johansson lead an all-star cast in this adaptation of the bestseller that follows an ensemble of characters dealing with the pitfalls of love and human interaction. Set in Baltimore, director Ken Kwapis's film moves swiftly between a host of storylines and characters brought to life by a stellar lineup that includes Jennifer Connelly, Ben Affleck, Ginnifer Goodwin and Justin Long.

summary courtesy of Netflix.com

I didn't go to the theater for this flick instead I went with "on demand." I'm glad I waited because I think it is a movie you should watch at home with the girls or your favorite guy. What a great cast! I loved the variety of story lines and how they were interwoven together. I'm sure most of us can relate to some of these characters. You might see some characteristics of yourself in a few. If you could use a good laugh put this one in your rental queue.

post signature

Labels: