This page has moved to a new address.

They Got Me!

6/7/09

They Got Me!

My dh has been sick for a week now and he isn't better yet. I know what your thinking, why doesn't he just go to the doctor? It's simple really a.) he's an engineer b.) he watches House MD and therefore knows all about medicine c.) believes antibiotics do nothing for viral infections yet he doesn't know if what he has is viral or not. On that note all of the kids are hacking up phlegm and the baby has already been to the doctor and has an ear infection. That leaves me. I'm the last one and now they've come for me. My entire body started aching during church. I feel terrible but I'm taking over the counter everything. We have a super busy week ahead of us and zero time to be sick. Besides who is going to watch all of these kids?
photo courtesy of home.att.net

post signature

Labels: