This page has moved to a new address.

3 Things You Didn't Know About Me - Mcklinky Blog Hop

7/14/09

3 Things You Didn't Know About Me - Mcklinky Blog Hop

One: This is my best friend Emily (on the right - she hates this photo). It's silly to say bff because we're more like sisters than friends. There are actually four of us that grew up together because we lived on the same street. Three of us have stayed in touch this entire time. That's 32 years of friendship folks. I'm super happy to be Auntie Pam in December. She's going to have her very first baby!!!

Two: It took me about 12 years to get all the way through college but I topped it off with a Masters degree. I use my education but I don't get a paycheck. I'm a stay at home mom. I had two more children after this photo was taken.


Three: This is Larry Mullen Jr. the drummer for U2. I've grown up with band. If I could have played any instrument in the world I would have chosen the drums. I'm not sure why I didn't get into it in school since I loved music so much. Maybe some day I can still learn to play them. I think I would eventually get good at playing. Then again, I might just be too old.

post signature



MckLinky Blog Hop

Labels: