This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 11

7/7/09

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 11



Oh super a one pound loss. You know what I'm seriously thinking that my scale is a waste of my time. It's annoying! I just got a report from my FitLinxx program and I've burned a zillion calories and I have a one pound loss. I'm not sure where it's all moving but my shape is different. I put on two different pairs of pants this past week that I haven't been able to wear. I'm thinking a 2" shrinkage in my waist line. Yep! So I don't know about the numbers but clothes are fitting differently period. I'm sticking to breaking a sweat daily. Some days I get 2 work outs in and I'm sore each day but nothing I can't handle. The EA Sports active program is great! When I workout with it at night I have to go take another shower because I'm so gross. lol - TMI? oh well. Here's to next week.

If you really want to know what I ate this week you can click here.

post signature

Labels: