This page has moved to a new address.

Flash Back Friday #50 - Reunion

7/3/09

Flash Back Friday #50 - Reunion


Today I'm flashing back to my dreaded high school years. Emily (my bff) and I have been lurking on facebook at the people we use to go to high school with and it's funny! She keeps trying to talk me into going to our 20 year reunion but I think she is nuts. There are actually four of us who grew up on the same street since we were five but only three of us kept in touch. We are all still hanging around and that right there is 32 years worth of friendship. I'm really not fond of my high school years. I liked my college years better. I'm not even sure how people remember me. rofl...this clip just cracks me up! It's always great to have really good friends.


http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com

post signature

Labels: ,