This page has moved to a new address.

17 Again - Movie Review

8/31/09

17 Again - Movie Review

 
                                                                  photograph courtesy of iwatchstuff.com
Before the drama of my own life took hold this weekend I was able to catch this flick from my On Demand channel from Comcast. Predictable? A little, but who cares! I needed a good laugh and it fit the bill. The side story of Ned and the principal cracked me up! I don't want to spoil it for you but I will say this is a worthy movie rental. Then again I'm one of those people that use to dream of having a do over, now I know better. Maybe that just comes with age.
The following summary is provided by Netflix.com.

On the brink of a midlife crisis, 30-something Mike O'Donnell (Matthew Perry) wishes he could have a "do-over." And that's exactly what he gets when he wakes up one morning to find he's 17 years old again. With his adult mind stuck inside the body of a teenager (Zac Efron), Mike actually has the chance to reverse some decisions he wishes he'd never made. But maybe they weren't so bad after all. Leslie Mann and Michelle Trachtenberg co-star.
Rated PG-13 For language, some sexual material and teen partying
Age12Iffy for 12+ (more)
Length:
102 minutes
Director:
Burr Steers
Cast:
Matthew Perry Zac Efron
Leslie Mann Thomas Lennon
Michelle Trachtenberg Allison Miller
Tyler Steelman Katerina Graham
Sterling Knight Melora Hardin
Hunter Parrish Melissa Ordway

Labels: