This page has moved to a new address.

New Attitude

12/21/09

New Attitude

Saturday I decided to start my new year. I am making a few promises to myself and I plan to keep them. One, I would like to only wear gym clothes when I'm going to the gym. From now on I will be seen in jeans or something other than work out clothing. Two, I'm bringing out the make up again. I might only be changing diapers or wiping noses on a given day but I'm going to look good doing it! Three, I'm going to make better uses of my hours. Rome was not built in a day it was built hour by hour. Four, before I go to bed I'm going to take that bubble bath, no kids in the bathroom or their toys just me and my jets. I'm going for it. I'm going to find myself again, period!

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: