This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 34

12/15/09

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 34



Drum roll please, a one pound gain. How exciting! I've been living off of those peppermint mochas from Star Bucks. I can't help it, they are so good and give me a boost. What? I need it. I'm exhausted all the time. Some days I am tired of being me. Some days I get sick of folding the laundry, doing the dishes, changing diapers, cleaning up dog hair - and yet I'm supposed to be grateful. I get it. I have to work around my husband's work schedule and what SAHM doesn't? It's hard to plan anything because you always have to be ready with a back up plan when the plans you dare to make change. I'm coming down with the cooties. My hubs took a day off and how did I spend it? On the couch passed out with my sinuses running and a head ache. I did make it to boot camp Monday though. That which does not kill me, makes me stronger, right?


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,