This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

12/13/09

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket






OK - The week before I got a good response but last week not so much so I'll just keep trying and you can link up if you want.

1.) Thankful my hubs is back from Dubai!
2.) Thankful to see my son in the choir program today at church as a shepherd.
3.) Thankful Emily didn't go into labor before my hubs came back home.
4.) Thankful to Star Bucks and that addictive Peppermint Mocha. That's a warning!
5.) Thankful for the $100 gc to Amazon.com but I don't know what to get.

If you would like to share in my Sundays of thanks there is a code now under the button to share and a Mr. Linky.



Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,