This page has moved to a new address.

Still Waiting on Emily

12/19/09

Still Waiting on Emily


Emily still hasn't had baby Forrest yet. We are all waiting patiently.
You would think my kids were getting a new brother. They are so excited!


They are always touching her belly when they see her! ROFL...
I have several more photos but there was a wardrobe malfunction and if I posted them she would surely kill me. We will just keep waiting. Her due date is in 6 days and with babies anything can happen. Her baby is going to be big boy! It's a good thing she has a bff who just happens to own a baby apparel line that caters to big and tall babies.
*wink wink*


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: