This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

3/22/10

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket

1.) Thankful my son appears to be ok after getting hit hard in the head with a soccer ball during a game.
2.) Thankful my x factor didn't complete his mission.
3.) Thankful to be married for twelve years. I'm looking forward to 12 more. It can only get better.
4.) Thankful our 3 year old is going to get surgery on Thursday to fix his hearing.
5.) Thankful for my mother and grandmother who took that special 3 year old for a sleep over Friday.

If you would like to share in my Sundays of thanks there is a Mr. Linky.



Below is the code for those five little fingers above or feel free to create your own.






Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,