This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday

3/15/10

#Mamavation Monday

Watch Lives Change

The goal 50lbs. by the end of the year. The short term goal is to lose at least 4 pounds per month to make that happen. I'm not talking about fooling around with the same four pounds, I mean lose it, keep it off and lose more.

January - 4 pounds lost = goal met.
February - 5 pounds lost = goal met.
March - the month isn't over yet.

Work out schedule this week was good but again I wasn't into it at all. I'm glad that I inspire some of you but please know that I started out with only 2 days a week and increased. As of December I worked in 3 more classes and January another class and February another. Some days I put a call out to my "sistas" on Twitter and they gave me the push that I needed. Thank you ladies!!!
@Mentallyinked
@FitCheerLDR
@SavorTheThyme
@WeightChica
@BookieBoo
@SimplyBudgeted
@KarenANelson
@NotDIYHeather
@IAmSucceeding


Monday - 1 hour boot camp
Tuesday - Missed class because I was at the Dr. with the kids. Instead I met up with Karen at the gym and we did basketball drills for an hour! That was a great change up.
Wednesday - 1 hour boot camp, 1 hour Zumba
Thursday - 1 hour circuit training. They cut our 30 minute spin class.
Friday - 1 hour boot camp
Saturday - No work outs
Sunday - I'm posting this early so I don't know what the day is going to bring. We are going out of town for a few days and I'm sure there will be hiking involved. YES!

Do you hide behind your numbers? I know I do. I'm not brave enough to really put it out there just yet. For those of you that put your numbers out there, you all inspire me. Maybe some time I will post them but for now I'm going to hide behind loss and gains.

Arms - 1/2" loss
Chest - 1/2" gain
Waist -no change
Hips - 1" gain
Thighs - 1/2" gain

I lost those 2 pounds I gained last week. My goal for vitamin intake happened one day. I was able to remind you but then didn't take them myself. lol - Geez. My shoulder update - I went to the chiropractor and she said "MODIFY, MODIFY, MODIFY!!!" Also, I have the curse of flat feet. I didn't realize that my knee, shin and foot pain was caused from not wearing my en-soles. On top of that I lost them so I went to buy some from the store. It's not a custom fit like the ones I lost but it is helping a great deal!

The positive side -
The popcorn is gone from the house! I am continuing to get my water intake at 60 ounces each time I work out. Just found out that our little girl has hearing loss in both ears which means ear tubes for her as well. I'm still carrying a great deal of stress with me each week.  I'm looking forward to reading how the rest of my "sistas" did this week.



I'm always hunting workout music which you will find in my DJ Booth at Blip.fm. You can search the #mamavation hashtag or #workouttunes to see my lists. If you have any music suggestions leave them in the comment section!

From RealAge.com

Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:


Track my weight loss.
Track my weight loss.


Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.


Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 


Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood".

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,