This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Mondays

3/8/10

#Mamavation Mondays

Watch Lives Change

Work out schedule this week was good but I wasn't into it at all. I still need to get those extra walks in.
Monday - 1 hour boot camp
Tuesday - 1 hour circuit training - 15 minutes abs, 15 minutes of Spin
Wednesday - 1 hour boot camp, 1 hour Zumba
Thursday - 1 hour circuit training - 30 minutes of Spin
Friday - 1 hour boot camp
Saturday - Went out for a friends birthday and had a few mixed drinks.
Sunday -Wished I hadn't had those few mixed drinks! Felt swollen and yucky.

Arms - 1/2" loss
Chest - 1/2" gain
Waist -no change
Hips - 1" gain
Thighs - 1/2" gain

I gained 2 pounds this week. My goal for vitamin intake still didn't happen. I'm nursing my crunchy shoulder and my stress level was high again this entire week. The result? I spent 4 days last week with a bag of Pop Weaver microwaved popcorn. I have a problem with it and the sodium content is outrageous. What triggered my problem? First, I shouldn't buy that brand and it wouldn't be in the house and then I would have to pick another way to deal with my emotional trigger. The trigger? one of my children. I'm not going into detail here but I'm aware of the cause and my reaction and the result of my choice.

The positive side -
I did it! I broke down and bought some work out gear. I took it home tried it on and realized that I am still in denial about my sizes. lol - I had to take it all back to the store. I kicked up my water intake to 60 ounces each time I worked out. That's a lot better but I don't drink water on the weekends, weird I know. Other than the popcorn issue I'm doing really well eating 5 times a day, except for today. My little guy has hearing loss in both ears which means ear tubes. Between the hearing test and doctor visit I am off my schedule. Top that with him having a bad cough and needing breathing treatments it doesn't look like I'm going to boot camp tonight. I'm not sure yet but I'm looking forward to reading how the rest of my "sistas" did this week.


Good luck ladies!
I'm always hunting workout music which you will find in my DJ Booth at Blip.fm. You can search the #mamavation hashtag or #workouttunes to see my lists. If you have any music suggestions leave them in the comment section!

From RealAge.com

Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:




Track my weight loss.
Track my weight loss.


Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.


Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 


Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood".

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: , ,