This page has moved to a new address.

@JohnCMayer - Who Did You Think I Was? With A Who's on First Twist!

2/27/10

@JohnCMayer - Who Did You Think I Was? With A Who's on First Twist!



After mixing my own work out cds I listen to them in the car with my three children. We have a rock fest in the van and it's my way of making sure that I'm educating them by exposing them to all sorts of genres.

Today my 3 year old son and I were driving around doing errands. The cd is on Track 10 - Move Along by The All American Rejects. They love to belt out the lyrics to that one!

Track 11 is next - Who Did You Think I Was? by John Mayer

3yo: Mommy, what's the name of this song?
Me: Who Did You Think I Was?
3yo: I don't know.
Me: No, honey that's the name of the song.
3yo: What's the name of the song?
Me: Who Did You Think I Was?
3yo: I don't know!
Me: No, I'm not asking you a question I'm telling you the title of the song. It's Who Did You Think I Was? by John Mayer.
3yo: John Mayer?
Me: Yes honey, John Mayer
3yo: Oh...
3yo: Mommy, what's the name of this song?

I give up! rofl....


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: