This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 8 of the New Year

2/23/10

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 8 of the New Year




I lost three pounds this week. What the heck? It must be the eating 5 times a day. That is the only thing that I can think of that has changed. Here is my work out schedule this past week.  I did get a couple of my extra walks in. I'm worried about next week. My children have been passing a stomach bug around the house. I haven't gone to work out since last Friday. There haven't been any extra walks since then either. I'm feeling awful! I think it's my turn to get the stomach bug. I feel so bad.

Monday - 1 hour boot camp
Tuesday - 1 hour circuit training - 15 minutes abs, 15 minutes of Spin
Wednesday - 1 hour boot camp, 1 hour Zumba
Thursday - 1 hour circuit training - 30 minutes of Spin
Friday - 1 hour boot camp
Saturday - off
Sunday - off

Ah the measuring tape!
Arms - same
Chest - same
Waist - 1/2" off
Hips - same
Thighs - 1/2" gain


Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood".



Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: , ,