This page has moved to a new address.

The House of Ick

2/25/10

The House of Ick

 
It all started with this guy on Sunday and then his older brother caught it on Monday. Then it came my way on Tuesday and then moved on to the baby! My mother came over to help out with the kids and the next day she brought over the necessities. You know Ginger Ale, popsicles,and chicken soup and when she went home she had the awful stomach virus. By Wednesday my hubs wasn't feeling so well but he's at work today so it didn't hit him that hard. Every one of us appeared to be feeling better within 36 hours according to my husbands calculations. Thank goodness I'm married to an engineer so he can keep track of these things. At least we know it doesn't go on forever. Top that with the ability to diagnosis ourselves off the internet and we are golden. So for all you members of @mamavation I will have to catch up with you next week. I haven't been to the gym at all this week and I'm not exactly able to eat solid foods yet. Thanks to all of you who have prayed for our family. It's been a very long week. Even though I washed all the bedding, sprayed the house with Lysol and opened all the windows we still all managed to get it. I'm going to clean AGAIN, now that I'm functioning. I do hope this is the end of this awful virus. The baby girl isn't at 100% but I can manage her. When I go down the whole house falls apart. My husband and I clearly have our roles. When you're a mom, you're lucky if you get a sick day!


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: