This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 9 of the New Year

3/2/10

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 9 of the New Year




I lost one pound this week. I'm going to take it considering the lack of progress from the stomach virus. This weeks work out schedule was wiped out! I did make it to boot camp yesterday. My shoulder was creaking again. I actually work out with several physical therapists and they gave me some tips! I'm super happy about that.

Ah the measuring tape!
Arms - 1/2" gain
Chest - same
Waist - 1/2" off
Hips - 1" off
Thighs - 1/2" off

Really???? I'm really surprised by these results but I'll take it. I'm going to now combine the Tip The Scale Tuesday & Mamavation Monday posts. Angie got me started but Mamavation is keeping me going. Next Monday you will actually see some numbers.


Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood".



Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: , ,