This page has moved to a new address.

It's The After Party - Party! #ubp10

4/16/10

It's The After Party - Party! #ubp10

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Did you guys have a great time or what? It's hard to believe that it's been an entire week that this party has gone on. Twitter and Facebook have been such great resources for this party. We party goers have been Tweeting links, answering questions and retweeting like crazy! I'm @PamelaMKramer and @HappyPandaBaby. I followed so many new links from the party Twitter haulted my business account until I have more followers.

As the prize coordinator I had the opportunity to hit well over 300+ blogs! Here are few that caught my attention.

Not Your Average Teen - I was pretty impressed by her "bullets." You can follow her on Twitter too @NotAverageTeen.

Larry @CakeBlast is a Daddy blogger and I've seen his avatar around on a lot of blogs that I follow but I never found his blog until the party!

Did any of you meet @Susieqtpies? We tweeted a lot and she has a really cool blog too! Go say hello she's pretty awesome.

There are lots more bloggers and if you do follow my Twitter account then you might have seen me tweet some of my favorite posts too. I don't like to leave anyone out. lol
It's almost time for me to start drawing for prizes so I better get my coffee made because it's going to be a long night!


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,